Zinc is an enterprise messaging application aimed at companies with both office and deskless workers in the field. Zinc’s all-encompassing communication platform allows companies to seamlessly communicate with their staff in the field as they complete their work.
Zinc came to Digital Reach looking for a strategic digital marketing partner that could help them promote a new application to their target audiences. They needed to gain awareness, drive brand recognition, and drive marketing pipeline on a tight timeline. To attack these problems, the Digital Reach team developed a holistic SEO / SEM strategy aimed at reaching Zinc’s key buyer personas.
SEO TACTICS INCLUDED
- Keyword mapping for dozens of Zinc landing pages based on their buyer personas
- Identified important informational keywords and helped Zinc develop blog posts around these terms
- Technical SEO consulting and implementation
- Monthly link building to key Zinc landing pages
- Deep on-page SEO recommendations & UX changes
- Implemented CRO best practices for top organic landing pages
SEM TACTICS INCLUDED
- Development of custom SEM landing pages to maximize
- QualityScore Creation of branded, non-branded, retargeting, & competitor campaigns
- Implement vertical-specific campaigns for Zinc’s key target industries like hospitality
After an 18 month campaign, our efforts helped Zinc reach a successful start-up exit with an acquisition by ServiceMax in March 2019.
Increase in number of KPI keywords on Page 1 (4 to 31)
Increase in organic keywords from start to end of campaign (779 to 2158)
YoY increase in overall site traffic
Increase in domain authority (33 to 39)