SEO: Account Strategist
We’re looking for an SEO account manager with large client experience. The position is entirely remote, so we need people who are organized, self-starting, and highly communicative.
Compensation is extremely competitive, including commission and health insurance.
- We are SEO enthusiasts, committed to quality work and results through proven operational effectiveness
- Take ownership of highly structured, comprehensive, revenue-focused SEO implementation for a multitude of clients; requires detailed project management, interfacing with a sizable team remotely via chat, SaaS, email and phone
- Utilize an array of services to maximize impact but also rely on innate understanding of search engines, how they work today, the latest trends, and experiential wisdom
- Handle client communication with multiple tiers of B2B companies, ensuring satisfaction through responsive, demonstrative, and efficient communcations
- Ensure that SEO tech work is implemented properly across multiple teams composed of young, friendly digital marketing practitioners
- Commit to a fast-paced, deadline-oriented workload at full-time hours, 9 to 5 Monday thru Friday (with some flexibility, depending on the week)
- Receive health benefits after the first month; no restrictions on out-of-office time with advance notice
- Receive commission on new revenue
- 3+ years SEO experience, with at least 12 months in an agency setting (bonus points for dealing with large accounts or B2B clients).
- Experience with Moz.com & major SEO services, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets.
- Excellent communication skills, charisma, and confidence: You will be the face of our company to our clients… and we like to put on a good face
- Passion for SEO & Digital Marketing: You voraciously consume SEO and marketing blogs, news, and videos
- Self-Disciplined: you prefer to structure your own tasks, all the better to try out that new hyper-productivity system you read about last weekend
- Entrepreneurial Attitude; we will give you all of the tools you need to succeed, but we are constantly striving to improve our SEO processes, delivery, and client experience and we expect that you can bring additional value and ideas to help in that endeavor
- Advanced SEO Knowledge: You’ll be guiding large client SEO strategies, and it is imperative you be able to dive deep into any SEO topic with confidence; if you don’t have an answer, you know exactly how to find it